How can they help you to grow your business?
The Growth Vouchers programme can help you find the expert advice and support you need to grow your business.
The Growth Voucher contributes 50% towards the cost of expert advice up to a maximum of £2,000.
Professional advice can be funded in a number of areas, including;
- Raising Finance & Managing Cash Flow; examples include advice on the overall financial health of your business, improving cash flow management, credit control or advice on how to negotiate with banks and investors.
- Marketing Attracting & Keeping Customers; examples include advice on effective marketing strategies, market research, targeting existing and potential customers, using social media to extend your reach into new markets, pricing strategies and selling skills.
- Making the most of Digital Technology; examples include advice on product development and market testing, customer service, building online sales, and technology improvements.
- Improving Leadership & Management Skills; examples include advice on planning for the future, change management, and how to build and improve the management potential of you and your team.
- Recruiting & Developing your Staff; examples include advice on how to hire, train and manage staff, employment law and regulations, and performance management systems.
Is my business eligible?
- Do you have less than 50 employees
- Have you been trading for at least one year
- Is your business registered in England
- Your business has not paid for strategic advice or received less than 200,000 euros of public money in the last 3 years
How do I apply for a voucher?
Complete the short application form by visiting www.gov.uk/apply-growth-vouchers
For more information regarding the programme and frequently asked questions please visit www.winning-pitch.co.uk/growth_vouchers or email email@example.com
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an electronic copy of this text and growth voucher logo.