- Bootstrap Enterprises
35 Railway Rd
Contact: Graham Jones
Tel: (01254) 680367
- Outreach, engagement, advice and guidance activities to help people recognise their skills, make informed decisions and take positive steps towards better futures;
- Help for individuals and communities to turn ideas into thriving private businesses and social enterprises;
- Worklessness and supported employment programmes to help all kinds of people move towards the world of work and then find and keep the right job;
- The capacity to deliver an extensive portfolio of vocational qualifications and personal development learning;
- Consultancy and training for public bodies and third sector to improve their capacity to deliver socially inclusive goals;
- Partnership and facilitation to develop a range of socially inclusive agendas at local, regional and national level.
1113 hitsContinue reading →
- Child Action Northwest
Contact: Sue Cotton
Tel: 01254 244716
INSPIRING LIVES AND CHANGING FUTURES
It’s what we’ve been doing since 1886, in one form or another!
We passionately believe that every child and young person has the right to achieve their full potential, whatever their background or circumstances – and, as a result, we work with over 6000 children, young people and families in the North West of England every year. We work in the heart of communities – often in partnership with other organisations – to end family cycles of deprivation, drug and alcohol abuse, lack of self-esteem, youth crime, teenage pregnancies and broken families.
As a result, we help to strengthen individuals, families and communities so that children and young people can lead healthy and meaningful lives, with the opportunity to succeed in school, to grow up to enjoy healthy relationships, to have access to training and employment opportunities and to be successful in the world of work.
743 hitsContinue reading →
- Mutual Business Advice Ltd
Contact: Elaine Bowes
Tel: (01204) 452562
We are a Workers’ Co-operative, specialising in business support and advice to both start up and existing businesses. By establishing what your co-operative wants to achieve we are able to provide pragmatic, responsive advice across a broad spread of services including business planning, financial forecasting, marketing and promotion, personnel management and development. Our aim is to promote and develop co-operative enterprise into sustainable businesses where ever possible.
584 hitsContinue reading →
- Optimum Links Communications
Contact: Hilton McAllister
Tel: 01524 37492
Optimum Links Communications is a Community Based Communication services company that markets a Telecoms Affinity programme which supports charities through direct donations and through increasing regular donations from existing donors.
Optimum Links Communications is a Telecom, Mobile, Data and IT Consultancy, Billing and Engineering company that also seeks to help charities directly through decreasing their communications costs. As you know communication costs can best be reduced by a mixture of applying the latest technologies, second-to-none customer service and through the reselling of bulk rate purchased data, mobile and telecoms.
We offer a complimentary Communications Audit, as well as a complimentary Cyber Security review.
43 hitsContinue reading →
- The Business Clinic Organisation CIC
Contact: David Nelson
Tel: 01772 367 367
The Business Clinic
The Business Clinic exists to create healthier profits for business owners. We are independent and thought-provoking, and we deliver the strategy, skills and support needed to develop and grow local businesses.
Tailored Services Covered: Training – Consultancy – Peerworking – Routes to funding
We also operate our open clinics on a range of subjects which provide a way to learn new skills and develop fresh new ideas through interactive, content rich sessions that are free of charge to the business community, resulting in an approach that is collaborative and reciprocal.
30 hitsContinue reading →