- Bootstrap Enterprises
35 Railway Rd
Contact: Graham Jones
Tel: (01254) 680367
- Outreach, engagement, advice and guidance activities to help people recognise their skills, make informed decisions and take positive steps towards better futures;
- Help for individuals and communities to turn ideas into thriving private businesses and social enterprises;
- Worklessness and supported employment programmes to help all kinds of people move towards the world of work and then find and keep the right job;
- The capacity to deliver an extensive portfolio of vocational qualifications and personal development learning;
- Consultancy and training for public bodies and third sector to improve their capacity to deliver socially inclusive goals;
- Partnership and facilitation to develop a range of socially inclusive agendas at local, regional and national level.
- CANWe Solutions
Contact: Lindsey Duckworth
Tel: 01254 244716
Established in 2009, CANWe Solutions (CANWe) is the business division of Child Action Northwest, offering a range of professionally creative, unique and bespoke business development, marketing and quality assurance consultancy solutions and state-of-the art design and print services. As a community interest company, any surplus income generated from the services provided is gift aided to Child Action Northwest and contributes to the children-, families- and community-related projects it delivers in the local area.
CANWe’s team of professionals delivers a single-source solution to an organisation’s business and marketing requirements. Expertise includes business development, marketing, quality assurance project management, PR and communications, and social media, all of which are supported by professional creative web and graphic designers and an in-house print facility. This provides CANWe’s clients with the added benefit of a fully integrated and coordinated service, which achieves real results with the added benefits of value for money, responsiveness to opportunities, strategic vision, and delivering a high return on investment.
- Crowberry Consulting Ltd
Chorley Business and Technology Centre
Contact: Becky Toal
Tel: 01257 231171
Crowberry Consulting Ltd is an environment, ethics and corporate social responsibility management consultancy offering bespoke solutions and training in these areas. We are based at the Chorley Business and Technology Centre and work with clients to provide intelligence, inspiration and integrity in these key areas in the UK and globally. We can provide support to business to produce environmental strategies, carbon management implementation, sustainable procurement advice and support, ISO14001 implementation and workshops/training in CSR, carbon management and green supply chains. We also have a bespoke on line tool for greening events to the ISO 20121 standard. For further details of our products and services please visit our website.
- Mutual Business Advice Ltd
Contact: Elaine Bowes
Tel: (01204) 452562
We are a Workers’ Co-operative, specialising in business support and advice to both start up and existing businesses. By establishing what your co-operative wants to achieve we are able to provide pragmatic, responsive advice across a broad spread of services including business planning, financial forecasting, marketing and promotion, personnel management and development. Our aim is to promote and develop co-operative enterprise into sustainable businesses where ever possible.