Suite 22, Railway House
Contact: Sue Bailey
Tel: 01257 444413
Age UK Lancashire aims to make a positive difference to the lives of all older people in the county and make later life a more fulfilling and enjoyable experience.
We work with older people over the age of 50 years within the county of Lancashire. However, we prioritise our services and support within those districts where there is no other Age Concern organization or Group or, if there is, an effective partnership is established. We work in Burnley, Chorley, Lancaster, Ribble Valley, Rossendale, Pendle, West Lancashire and Wyre & Fylde.
54 Blackburn Rd
Contact: Justine Hodgkinson (CEO) or John Hutchison
Telephone: 0300 323 0965
Advocacy Focus provides:
- statutory mental health advocacy (IMHA) in Lancashire, Blackburn with Darwen and Blackpool
- mental health advocacy in Lancashire and Blackburn with Darwen
- statutory mental capacity advocacy (IMCA) in Blackpool, Lancashire and Blackburn with Darwen
- advocacy support for people with health and social care related issues in Blackurn with Darwen
- advocacy support for young people with learning disabilities through their transition from children to adult services (East Lancashire)
- non instructed advocacy support in Blackpool with issues relating to health and social care
For general enquires about other advocacy support available in Lancashire and Blackburn with Darwen, please contact Advocacy Access:
Phone: 0345 456 3210
Text only: 07886 744 634
SAMS @ Energy Zone
Contact: Joanne Mason
Tel: (01254) 291271
More info available in our brochure.